Friday, October 26, 2012

What Does Spina Bifida Look Like? SBA Day 26

It is OCTOBER!!!!

You know what that means, right???

SPINA BIFIDA AWARENESS MONTH is HERE!!!!

This year words are too much for me.
Plus they say pictures are worth a 1000 words, right?

So THIS is what Spina Bifida looks like:


Chloe

I strive to be REAL here on my blog. And while there are MANY people who have Spina Bifida and have a great lives, sometimes the journey is harder and the road not what we hoped for. Dear Chloe had a HARD road, and she has grown her wings to join in th heavenly chiors, but she touch SO MANY lives with her short life. Her family and their journey will always be near and dear to my heart. Even in the short time Chloe was with us, she taught lessons to people across the globe. Chloe's life, while short, was NOT wasted! And I KNOW that she is dancing in the streets of heaven with her Heavenly Father right now!

*Would you like to participate in my Spina Bifida Awareness posts?? Just email me some pictures of yourself (or your child), you name and age and I will do the rest! Send all information to simplysoares@att.net !*

0 comments: