Sunday, June 12, 2011

Raising funds for PSC

One of the things I am very passionate about is Project Surf Camp!
I LOVE this organization and have decided to step up and help them out, this weekend my kids and I did a hot dog sale fundraiser for PSC... and had so much fun!


Faline and I baked up a storm, and added those yummies to the regular hot dog stuff we do and we were able to make some much needed $$$ for PSC.

While I was slaving away selling hot dogs, my little helpers had some other ideas of what would be fun....

Thankfully there were helpers around...

To entertain the munchkins....

And play ball.....

And be tortured....

And giggle lots....

All day long!

Until the kids exhausted them!

Overall, it was a very fun day, but I am so thankful that I had my helpers to keep the kids busy!!

0 comments: