Thursday, October 14, 2010

Funny times

I am sitting here working and listening to Nathaniel and his Aide talk and CRACKING UP...

Nathaniel: I tried strategy one and it did NOT work.

Reb: Ok

Nathaniel: I tired strategy two and it did not work.

Reb: Ok

Nathaniel: I tired strategy three and it did not work.

Reb: Ok

Nathaniel: I tired strategy four and it did not work.

Reb: Ok

Nathaniel: I tired strategy five and it did not work.

Reb: Ok

Nathaniel: So here is strategy six... you do it.

Reb: So what were strategies one through five?

Nathaniel: Weren't you paying attention? I TOLD you... you have to do it now because you weren't paying attention.

Reb: HOW did I loose this discussion?

Oh My, that boy has some interesting logic!

2 comments:

April Kennedy said...

hahaha! thanks for the laugh this morning. ♥

HennHouse said...

LOL!!