Friday, September 3, 2010

Tuesday July 27th

So things have been freaky busy around here....
And one of these days I will get around to figuring out what is going on in my brain so I can write about it...
But for now, I just feel like focusing on some fun and happy days...
So I am going to share some pictures from this summer that I never got around to posting...

A Family day at the County Fair!
 One of the things I love doing at the county fair is going through the home arts buildings and being inspired !
These cakes were so cool... I want time to make cool cakes :)

 The quilts are always amazing....


 I really like this idea, and might adapt it for my Etsy store!!!
Reusable, super cute Birthday banners!
 Nat liked the surfer dudes....
 But he LOVED the baby chicks!! 
 He sat and watched them for hours!
 One of the cool things that they were doing on this day was a tea party for seniors. Audrey REALLY wanted to have a tea party, and considering that we were there with BOTH her Grandma AND her GREAT Grandma, I think we qualified :)
 Audrey and Gramie Sharon (her grandma) 
 My mom and I
 This is 4 generations... Me, my mom, my daughter and my grandmother...
Pretty cool :)

 Oh if only I could grow things....
THIS would be in my yard!!!
So cute!
 My grandparents together...
It was such a blessing to spend the day with them before all of the health issues came up with them!



 One of Nat's helpers.... the Fabulous Reb!
My grandfather and his two best girlfriends....




 Audrey did the Sheep Scramble... so funny! 
 They had to chase down a sheep, catch it, put the shirt on it and get it back to the starting line...
 Her team did great!
This is the super cool pig sign Josie made for her pig group...
She drew all of the pigs, then cut them out on wood and painted them.
She did such a great job!
And what is a day at the fair without a little dancing...

We had such a great day and so much fun...
I am missing those smiles and giggles today...
We need more of those around here, but it was great to take a walk down memory lane and share this day with you!

1 comments:

The Clan Piccini said...

Love the pictures!!! Looks like everyone enjoyed the tea party (would have been Kiera's favorite, she LOVES tea) :o)

Everyone looks so good, and happy! I miss the Fair, I miss watching the girls show their animals (Jo's sign was SUPER AWESOME!!!).