Thursday, March 18, 2010

could it be???

Yesterday was REALLY hard on me. It was a lower than low day, but I worked through it with much reflection, much time in the Word and a LOT of writing. I journaedl over 30 pages in a Word document to process. But on the whole it ended well with some new revelations, some movement on areas I am working on healing in and a great deal of self revelation.

This morning I was very encouraged in my Bible reading, even so far as to post this Bible verse as my Facebook status:

"The Lord says, "Whoever loves me, I will save, I will protect those who know me. They will call to me, and I will answer them, I will be with them in trouble; I will rescue them and honor them. I will give them a long, full life and they will see how I can save." Psalm 91:14-16

And then an amazing thing happened today. There is a man at church that had been referred to me for some sewing work. He came in today to pick up one order and drop off another. We were chatting and I felt in my heart that I should mention to him my upcoming need for housing for the kids and I. I brought it up, almost feeling silly, but brought it up anyways. He asked a few questions, then informed me that one of his good friends has a rental and he just found out that it will be coming available soon!! It sounds PERFECT for the kids and I, meets our needs, is in the price range I was hoping for and even accepts dogs!!! I have been so fearful of trying to find a place that meets our needs in this area that is so expensive to rent and yet I am filled with hope tonight that this might work out ok. Won't you please pray with me that if this is the Lord's will He open doors and makes it possible?

Praise be to the Lord who works all things together for those who love him!!

Now I am going to TRY to get some much needed rest... I am so tired! I really hope sleep comes to my house tonight!

2 comments:

April Kennedy said...

praying...and crossing fingers & toes!

The Granthams said...

Our Savior provides! Sending prayers that all goes well.