Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday Night Fun

Did you catch the moon last night?
It was absolutely beautiful here so I decided to try and take a few pictures of it...
Much more beautiful in person, but at least I tried :)

I had to stop at the market on the way home to grab some cheese and ran into Lorena and Kaia. On the spur of the moment I invited them over to dinner, and I am so glad that I did!

With everything that has been going on, I haven't had the energy to hang out much but I really miss hanging with Lorena and Kaia. We used to have dinner together at least once a week, but it's been a long time.

Nat was a little bored, but the girls entertained each other very well. Audrey and Kaia are in the same grade at school and have been friends since they were 3! They kept us in giggles with their cute dress up creations.

And Lorena and I caught up on a lot of chatting. It was great to have girl time again. And it was great not to have a grumpy man hanging out saying "when are they leaving?" a million times!

And of course it is great to capture these fine moments for all time! I love taking pictures of my kids!

Have you had any friend time lately?

0 comments: