Friday, January 22, 2010

MIA

I know I have been Missing In Action for the last few days. I have had a LOT on my plate. Most of which I am still processing before I share it. But I was feeling in the blog mood this morning when I went for my prayer walk so I took some pretty pictures to share with you.
It was still pretty stormy when I went out this morning, but I got some fun colorful shots anyways. I hope you enjoy!

This is one of my favorite places to go for a morning prayer walk. It's close to the house, close to the kids school, and so peaceful.

Not to mention, PRETTY!



I loved the rain drops all over everything!

It boggles my mind that God created all of this glory and beauty out of his imagination. He could have given us so much less and called it good. But instead He chose to bless us with so much diversity and beauty. He makes it all so wonderful for us, his chosen children. Isn't that amazing??

So I am going to get on with my day. And it's been an interesting one I will tell you! I am in prayer over many issues of great importance, yet feel so peaceful and in God's arms over it all. I know that HE is in control and that I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me! This is my truth of the day, and it has brought me MUCH peace!


May each of you have peace and Joy today too, no matter WHAT is going on in your life. With Christ we can face the worst storms and still have peace!

Blessings to you!

0 comments: