Friday, January 22, 2010

Family Game Night

The biggest blessing come in the simplest packages....
Tonight my darling Nathaniel suggested a family game night...
And I thought "What batter way to spend a rainy cold evening?" So I agreed.
To my UTTER AMAZEMENT so did our roommate, Jon!
So we played the Disney version of Sorry.

All the way to the end.

All four of us.
Amazing.

And for those of you wondering why that is amazing.... In all of the time that we have had family game night over the years the kid's father has NEVER ONCE completed a board game with us.

I am still trying to wrap my mind around this!

But I will say it was INCREDIBLE for me to be part of, and I am so happy right now!!

I also had some resolution to some of the things that are up in the air today, and I look forward to sharing with you soon some of the things that God is doing in our lives.

Until next time, Blessings to you!

0 comments: