Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Today is Not Me Monday, a blog carnival started over at MckMama's and boy do I have some Not Me Monday moments this week!

I most defiantly do NOT have my children with me today because I just can't stand not having them in my sight today. I am a great mom, I always teach my children that doing their jobs (such as going to school) are of utmost importance.

And we did NOT have a movie day this past weekend where we all curled up in bed and watched movies instead of doing all the chores that needed done. Nope, I would never teach my to hide from responsibility in such a manner!

And I would NEVER have my child in church with me dancing "with joy to the Lord and Jesus" super hyper just because I NEEDED to be in the presence of the Holy Spirit there. And if I had taken her to church like that, then when I got TONS of angry glares I would not have flashed a huge grin and simply said "It's the joy of the Lord contagious?" Nope not me, I wouldn't be that selfish!

And I MOST DEFINITELY did not pray that the Lord see fit to have a particular government agency close it's doors due to the budget cuts. Nope I would never HOPE that people lost their jobs (even if I think they take those jobs too far). And I would NOT hope that the current budget cuts would effect someone besides me., I am NOT that selfish!

And Faline says that she would NEVER tell her teenagers that she is "off duty" due to a major headache and to find their own rides to where they needed to go. Nope, she loves her children and supports ALL of their crazy extra activities no matter how poor she feels!

Yup, so what have you NOT been up to this week??

0 comments: