Thursday, September 3, 2009

So excited & Coffee Love!!

I got some great coffee love today....

This is what happened in my coffee mug after I made a latte this morning, then dashed downstairs to help a customer. When I came back up this had formed in my cup..

Pretty cool Hu?

THEN a supper sweet friend brought me a Starbucks!! What an awesome treat, since I SELDOM can afford to treat myself there.. She even managed to get my favorite drink!!

And I am so excited about some of the treasures that came in for Butterfly Boutique today! You have to cruise on over and check out our sneak peak.... and of course I couldn't resist showing just one sweet little picture here...

Aren't they just sweeter than pie?? I think so :)

I am off to a yummy dinner with great friends now... and I am really looking forward to it!

See you soon!

Blessings!

0 comments: