Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So I haven't done Not Me Monday in a few weeks, but I thought it was about time to jump back on board! :)

Just a few minutes ago I DID NOT go home to fix lunch and decide to write my "not me" post at home since my desktop at work has been acting up. And while at home NOT on my laptop, my wireless network did NOT decide to be weird and not let me on. So I am NOT sitting here, back at work (with lunch) working on my niece's laptop to avoid my desktop :) Nope, not me, I am WAYYYYY smarter than that silly computer!

I went through the kids clothes and noticed that they haven't grown much, and most of their school clothes are just fine. So, I did NOT go shopping yesterday and buy myself a new camera, instead of saving for a rainy day (but if you blog, then you KNOW how important it is to have a camera, and can IMAGINE how naked I have felt for the last TWO MONTHS without my own camera!!) And I certainly am NOT taking random pictures to test it all out... and I certainly WON'T subject you to any of those random pictures!

I am NOT going to plug my own business in this Blog Carnival by telling you that you should head on over HERE and enter our most recent contest and giveaway!! Nope, I wouldn't DREAM of promoting my WONDERFUL Boutique in that way at all :)

I did NOT get up at 6 am to bake this super yummy peach cobbler that I have been craving for days
And even if I did, I DID NOT have a serving of it for breakfast while justifying myself that it was JUST fruit with a FEW carbs... No, NOT ME!!

I also DID NOT let the kids get out the watercolor pencils and "tattoo" each other jsut because they were driving me BONKERS!! I know how to entertain my children without allowing them to WRITE ALL OVER each other! And I certainly am NOT going to post pictures of it just to see the quality of my new camera... And see... I didn't (but only because the computer is miss behaving!!)

And I am NOT going to finish of this post with more random pictures from my new camera... nope NOT ME!!! :)



Blessings!

1 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Oh...I have been craving peach cobbler too. YUMMY and I would have totally had it for breakfast! Congrats on the new camera. Once the kiddos are back in school, I'm pretty sure I'll have time to drop you a line so we can finally chat!