Monday, July 27, 2009


Isn't he just SUCH a HOTTIE???

I am so blessed, my little brother decided to take me to the concert tonight, and I had such a great time!! I LOVE listening to this guy and watching him too :)

But the best part is that he seems like such a nice guy! I actually got to meet hi MANY years ago, before he was really BIG like he is now... and he was such a nice, down home type of guy then... and if his behavior on stage tonight was any indication, he still is!

So to share a story with you that I found simply great! I wish more of our society was willing to call out someone that they see treating other wrong. Maybe people would be nicer all around then! So in the middle of one of the songs, about 1/2 to 2/3s of the way thru the concert Tim said to someone in the crowd "Hey buddy, that is NOT how we treat our girl where I come from!" And he was SERIOUS! I guess the dude in the crowd did not respond in a way that Tim approved of... Tim got down on his knees in front of this guy on the stage and said "That is NOT how we treat a lady, leave. Now." And I guess that the dude didn't leave.... because the next thing you know Tim is calling the security "Get this guy out of here. I am not singing anymore till he's gone." Then he walked back and sat down for the rest of the song, until security had gotten rid of the trouble making dude.

How cool is that??? I think that it's great! People NEED to treat each other with respect!

At the end of the show, 2 of Tim's little girls came out to sing a song with daddy too... it was so darned cute! What an awesome show! I always love watching this guy! He doesn't talk a lot, just sings some great music and has some fun!

Thank you Grady!!!

Blessings

0 comments: