Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is going to be one of THOSE posts...
I am so stressed out already, and NOW everyone and everything else decides to dump on me???? What the heck is it with that? Seriously...
So, see, here's the thing. I am one of those "strong" people that wear the masks well... and when life gets stressful I put on my "feel pretty" clothes, make sure I LOOK good (cuz I sure the heck don't FEEL good..) and walk forward! I firmly believe in making the best of it, and keep on keeping.... But then life sucker punches me!
I am so sick of the sucker punches right now! And I want to know when I get to hit back???
I know that God teaches us that He won't give us more than we can handle, and that he gives us the tools to deal with what we are dealt. But I have two simple questions....
Who the heck does He have me confused with?
And where the heck is my tool belt??!!
As I sit here writing this today I KNOW that the only reason I am posting is that I don't have a CLUE what else to do to untangle this messy web. Nor do I really know WHAT I really want to do about it.... aren't some messes just supposed to go in the garbage can, while others are worth piecing back together? I think so.... but I have forgotten how to tell the difference....
Yep.. .this is one of those REAL posts...
I am heading back onto my knees to see if I can discern that still quiet voice and align my will with His...
Be Blessed Today!

0 comments: