Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love rainy days... And even more, I love the beach on rainy days!! As long as I can remember one of my all time favorite things to do on a rainy day has been to go to the beach. Now some of my friends seem to think I am weird for this, and my husband TOTALLY does not get it.. but I hope to teach my passion to my children so I will always have someone to go to the beach with on rainy days! If today was any indication, I think I might convert them yet :)
Nathaniel and Audrey on the beach walk today in Morro Bay

We even played on the swings at the park on the bay today... I love playing on swings too! My all time favorite date has always been to go play on the swings at night :)
I guess I just enjoy the simple pleasures!

Doesn't she look like she is having fun?
Such a cutie pie!

And I finally got Nathaniel to stop making funny faces long enough to get this great pic of him!

Audrey truly is my daughter.... if there was ever any doubt of it this picture proves it! Another one of my simple pleasures is writing messages on the beach... to God, to friends, to loves ones who have passes on... or just for the heck of it!

So we enjoyed this rainy day at the beach....What did you do today?

0 comments: